Tuesday 26 May 2009

UPDATE-NEWS-CHART

Hey All...

As some of you may already know I'm going to be out of action for a while due to a broken leg. So, instead of disappearing for a few months I've decided to get on the ball with you guys and keep you updated.

Firstly I regret to inform you that ALL my gigs and radio appearances have been cancelled so huge apologies for that... however I am pleased to announce that my weekly radio show on Subjam 104.7 or www.subjam.com is going to be covered by Electro Magnetic w/ DJ Lankos on the wheels of steel so please make sure you stay tuned in...

Secondly... a date and venue will be confirmed within a few weeks for Audiohoney:The Renaissance. Trust me, this event will be second to none with an amazing London venue, live percussion and vox, massive DJ lineups and freebies for you guys. More to follow on this over the next few weeks...

Finally... today is the start of my Top 3 Weekly chart... this is a selection of my favourite tracks through out the week, tracks to look out for over the coming months, and ones to watch. I will also give you a YouTube link so you can take a listen for yourself and tell me what you think... so feedback is welcomed and encouraged:

TOP 3 WEEKLY CHART 24/05/09;

1. Gregor Salto - Your Friend (Original Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzHmGQZFCN0&feature=PlayList&p=280EAB739D21BCB3&index=0&playnext=1

2. Leggz and Femi B ft Inaya Day - Take Me Up (Club Vocal Mix)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srEf4TUX4ZI&feature=PlayList&p=F89428C162137477&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=33

3. T.J. Cases ft. Yvonne - Fragile (TJ Cases Main Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RiIlMTzE4&feature=PlayList&p=862B0FE7F5CF046E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

No comments:

Post a Comment